Bulk Milk Cooler – A basic necessity of every dairy unit.
Chadha Delta Bulk Milk Cooler - Claims to be The Fastest Cooling Tank in the Industry.
- Serving The Latest Technology which Preserves Milk, Maintains the Freshness & Hygiene of Milk for the Maximum Period.
- More than 5000 Bulk Milk Cooler Machines have been Sold Around The World.
FILL THE FORM for; Free Consultation & Capacity Planning Call from Our Experts.
Bulk Milk Cooler Specifications
Bulk Milk Cooler 100/200/250/500/1000/2000 Litre
- Our BMC(Bulk Milk Cooling) Machine Tank has a Capacity of upto 11000 Litres.
- They have Large Opening Lids for Easy Access & Rounded Internal Corners to Facilitate Thorough Cleaning.
- Tank Insulation is Provided by Factory Injected Polyurethane Foam of 50mm.
- The Integral Condensing Units are Hermetic Type with R22/R404 Refrigerant.
- The Condensing Unit Placed Beneath the Tank Occupies Less Space.
Material: SS 304
Size : 100 – 2000 Ltr
Shape & Orientation: Vertical/Semi Cylindrical Open Type, Round Shape
Type of Refrigerant: R22/R404 Refrigerant
Type of Insulation: Tank Insulation is provided by factory-injected polyurethane foam of 50mm.
Refrigerant Temperature: 35’C to 4’C within 3 Hours for 1st Milking & 10’c to 4’C within 1.5 hours for the 2nd Milking
Bulk Milk Cooler Manufacturers and Suppliers
Chadha Sales Private Limited is a Leading Manufacturer of Dairy Equipment. We are manufacturer and supplier of Big unit Bulk Milk Cooler.
We are manufacturing BMC Machines with many sizes Like – 100 litre/200 litre/250 litre/500 litre/1000 litre/2000 litre/3000 litre/3000 litre/4000 litre/5000 litre and 8000 litres/11000 litre.
Bulk Milk Coolers have many features with top-class body materials. the Stainless steel body protects milk from bacteria, viruses and fungus.
Bulk Milk Cooler Working Principles
The working principle of Bulk Milk Cooler is very simple. The BMC is actually used in milk processing plants for Milk Chilling Centers, Milk Collection Centers cooling milk for a long time. Mainly big plant is using these big Capacity Bulk Milk Cooler. There are many Bulk Milk Cooler Manufacturers in India, but some of them are providing the best BMC Machines. We are dealing with our top clients, and they all are happy with our Bulk Milk Cooler and providing us with their best reviews about working of Bulk Milk Cooler Machines.
Capacity Available of Bulk Milk Coolers
- Bulk Milk Cooler 100 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 200 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 250 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 300 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 500 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 1000 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 2000 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 3000 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 4000 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 5000 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 8000 Ltr
- Bulk Milk Cooler 10000 Ltr
Design of Bulk Milk cooler
- Verticle Cylindrical Design
- Semi-Cylindrical Design
- Fully Enclosed Horizontical Design
- Eleptical Fully Enclosed Design
Common Features of Bulk Milk Cooler
- Low Running Cost
- High Standard of Milk Hygiene
- Reduced Electricity Consumption
- Agitator ON/Off
- Cooling On/Off
- Digital Temprature Display
- 35 Degree 4 Degree C within 3 Hours for 1st Milking & 10 Degree C to 4 Degree C within 1.5 hours for the 2nd Milking
- Condensing Unit Hermetic, 220v Single Phase /415v 3 Phase, 50HZ Supply.
- Two Milking Tank Design
- All ss304 Model
Bulk Milk Cooler Price
Chadha Sales is the Manufacturer of India’s Best and Cheapest BMC Machines. Being Cost Effective as well as having a Solid Body, our machines are available in a variety of different sizes catering to different client requirements as per the needs. We are Assuring a 100% Satisfaction to our Customers in terms of our Services.
Bulk Milk Cooler 1000 Ltr Price
At Chadha Sales, the Bulk Milk Cooling Machines are available in Attractive Design Variations including Vertical Cylindrical Design, Semi Cylindrical Horizontal Design & Fully Enclosed Design.
The Cost of the machine varies according to the size of the machine but we do ensure that here you will get the Best Price, Design & Quality of The BMC Machines for Your Business.
Let us begin by showing you a video of the basic parts and accessories required to put up Bulk Milk Cooler.
This Video is about How The Bulk Milk Cooler is Installed & The Requires Components and Accessories to Complete The Set-up.
around the world
Year Warranty on
8 Common Mistakes which affect Performance of Bulk Milk Cooler!
- Choose the right capacity of the Bulk Milk Cooler. If you overload the tank it will definitely increase cooling time and power consumption then it will be a concern if the milk-collecting vehicle does not arrive on time. similarly, in case of a small amount of milk, it may cause Icing and delay in cooling as well.
- The room temperature should not fall below 5°C or exceed 30°C, depending on climatic conditions. In addition to this temperature range, the cooling unit is operated under appropriate conditions without the intake of an excessive amount of energy.
- It is recommended that special air intake is installed. The inlet should be placed in the wall in front of the condenser. The vent should be provided with a movable shutter. Warm air coming from the unit should be removed from the room. To do this, install the outlet of hot air, as high as possible and away from the air inlet. The inlet should be fully open during the summer heat; Intake should be reduced by 90-95% when the outside temperature falls below 5°C.
- To ensure a free flow of air, distance from the cooling unit to the wall should not be less than 30 cm.
- The tank spread should be about 1/4 to 1/3 of the floor area of the room.
- The Bulk Milk Cooling Tank should have a separate power outlet with fuse matched to the power of compressor with overload protection, current circuit breaker and phase change protection at least.
- For the prevention of the dry milk residues on the wall of the tank, it must be wash as quick as possible . Then, Cleaning after emptying milk is much easier and more effective. Do not use a hard brush made of metal or other abrasive materials. Also remember to wash the outer surface of the tank. Products used for washing the tank will be remove effectively. Remove Milk residues from the surface of the tank. rather than to destroy the surface of the tank.
- You must clean the surface of the condenser once in a month with the help of a dry nylon brush. As a result, the condenser increase productivity, cooling time and reduce energy consumption.
Chadha Sales Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001-2015 engineering company serving the dairy industry for the past 50 years. We’re pioneers in the field of dairy processing equipment and plants since 1948.
We started our business with the production of milk testing centrifuges, and it’s been many years of hard work that now we’re the biggest suppliers of dairy machines all over India. We have tech-savvy people who work on the 3D software for designing different machines and products.
A short introduction about our company
We are backed by highly professional and skilled engineers. Quality is not an act at Chadha Sales, it’s our habit!. There are inspections and testing at each stage of product manufacturing. Our R&D department is dedicated to delivering the most creative and cost-efficient products and equipment.
Apart from being a front-runner in the domestic market, we have India’s leading clientele that includes the National Dairy Development Board, Govt. & Private Milk Co-operatives, Dairy Federations, Dairy Farms, Public Sector Undertakings, Multinational Companies, etc.
Open Top Vertical Cylindrical Design
Bulk Milk Cooler
Capacity : 100 Ltr, 200 Ltr, 250 Ltr, 500 Ltr
Semi Cylindrical Horizontal Design
Bulk Milk Cooler
Capacity: 500 Ltrs to 2000 Ltrs
Bulk Milk Cooler
Capacity: 1000 Ltrs to 10000 Ltrs
Why choose Chadha Delta Bulk Milk Cooler
Shortest Cooling time guarantee
Designing in 3D
Hygiene - High Quality Hygienic Tank
Low Electricity Consumption
State of art Manufacturing Facilities spread over 5.5 Acres
Faster Cooling 8.5% faster cooling than others
5000+ Bulk Milk Cooler installation across the globe
Best Price Guarantee with Free Technical consultancy
Laser welded evaporation plate inside cooling tank
100 % in
Dedicated Customer Care Executive for after sales
Evaporation warranty plate
Fill the form for a free consultation and call from expert
We have started our dairy farm and have purchased Bulk Milk Cooler from Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd. This Bulk Milk Cooler helped us to keep good quality farm milk and after chilling from CHADHA DELTA Bulk Milk Cooler we sell milk directly to consumers and they are very happy with the quality of milk. I would say that CHADHA DELTA Bulk Milk Cooler are most hygienic and prevents bacterial growth in the milk. I wish the Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd. good success.
Mr. Shriansh Kumar
M/s Milch Dairy Farm,
We have bought our 1st Bulk Milk Cooler of 1000 Litres. capacity in 1996 from Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd. and now it is almost 23 years. Chadha Delta Bulk Milk Cooler is still in operation and running smoothly. We are very happy and satisfied that cooling tank is running smooth after 23 years. The quality of all equipment from Chadha sales are best in the industry. We have purchased cooling tanks on the advice of Mr. Amardeep Singh Chadha and thereafter our business is in the path of continuous growth. We also appreciate the after sales services given to us from time to time.
Mr. Ram Dayal,
Sudama Dugdh Bhandar,
Lakhimpur Kheri, U.P
We are running a Milk Processing Plant and have several Bulk Milk Cooler for collection of raw milk. We have purchased several Bulk Milk Cooling Tanks having a capacity of 3000 ltr to 5000 ltrs. We also have an experience of using other Bulk Milk Cooler manufacturing companies and we have also done comparison of Electric Consumption vs Cooling Time and have found out that CHADHA DELTA are the most efficient Milk Cooling hence we say that Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd. Bulk Milk Coolers are the best in the industry.