Milk Cans For Transportation - Which one we should buy?
There are 3 types of Milk Cans available Plastic, Stainless Steel and Aluminium Alloy for transporting milk from farms to dairy plants
Plastic cans have low life expectancy say of maximum of 4 years and there are hygienic issues as when the plastic cans are cleaned and brushed from inside it creates scratches inside which will become the house for bacterial growth.
Stainless Steel Cans at one hand are hygienic but on the other hand, SS Cans are made of thin Stainless sheet hence the temperature rises in S.S. cans are highest in comparison to Plastic and Aluminium Alloy. Also, it is prone to damages and cracks in transportation due to rough handling due to brittle in nature.
Aluminium Alloy Milk Can have the maximum life expectancy of 10 to 12 years. It has better insulation hence among Plastic and Stainless Steel further it is monoblock design hence it is hygienic as well. Hence Aluminium Alloy Milk Cans will win the competition out of plastic and Stainless Steel Cans. Alluminum Milk can price you pay will at last will give value for the money you will invest.
Advantage of CHADHA ALFA Aluminium Alloy Milk Cans
- 100% Hindalco Aluminium Alloy Sheets.
- Aluminium is the world’s most abundant metal and is the third most common element, comprising 8% of the earth’s crust. The versatility of aluminium makes it the most widely used metal after mild steel.
- CHADHA-ALFA aluminium Cans can be recycled hence economically and environmentally friendly.
- Aluminium is one of the lightest engineering metals, having a strength to weight ratio superior to steel hence best for transportation of milk.
- CHADHA-ALFA Aluminium cans are not only non-toxic but also does not release any odours or taint products with which it is in contact.
- CHADHA-ALFA Alluminum Alloy Cans are effectively cleaned and sanitized.
- Milk in cans is uncooled or barely cooled, hence Chadha Alloy Aluminium Cans ensure low heat transfer in comparison to other material of constructions for milk cans.
- CHADHA-ALFA Aluminium Alloy Cans are manufactured from the plant which was originally producing Cans in SWEDEN by ALFA LAVAL INDIA LTD. We have purchased plant in machinery of production from ALFA LAVAL INDIA LTD., Pune
around the world
Year Warranty on
You will find them in use all over the world. Keeping milk products fresh during transportation. To farms, cooperatives and dairies. Today, the demand for Alfa-Laval seamless Aluminium Alloy Cans is increasing steadily. Because they combine the following benefits, in a singularly elegant design:
- Hygienic Construction with Monoblock Design: Pressed from just one piece of aluminium, these cans are seamless and so prevent the spoilage of their contents
- No Spillage: The close-fittings lids eliminate spillage and protect liquids against tolerance, these lids can be interchanged to fit any can.
- Easy Draining: Special holes on the MIG Welded bottom band make it easy for you to drain out water and detergents after washing.
- Built-in-Durability: Each can is hardened 85 BHN and stress relieved for a longer life with standing dents and rough handling.
- Corrosion Proof: Semi-hard anodising, done at 10 deg C makes the surface of each can hard, scratch-proof and corrosion-proof.
- Sturdy Handles: These ensure a firm grip.
Manufactured at Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd. well-equipped modern factory at Murthal, Sonepat, Haryana, these aluminium alloy milk cans are precision engineered and checked for quality before being marketed. India and abroad. Our cans are exported to countries like Sri-Lanka, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Tunisia, Uganda and many more countries. Our cans are also known as silver cans in the dairy Industry.
These cans are manufactured under ISI Licence No. CM/L 8528284 thus carrying national quality.
About Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd.
Chadha Sales Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001-2015 Engineering Company serving Dairy Industry for the last 50 Years. Incorporated in 1948, Chadha Sales Private Ltd is a pioneer company in the field of Dairy Processing Equipment and Plants. The Company started its business as a Manufacturer of Milk Testing Centrifuge as their first product and the Company has grown from a micro-enterprise to a large company with customers from all across the globe.
We have fully equipped design center with 3D drawing software to design the product or processing plant from scratch which makes our ability to produce and present the best ways.
A short introduction about our company
Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd is backed by professional team of skilled and experienced engineers. The company has a well equipped in-house production unit with state-of-the-art machines. There are numbers of inspection instruments and testing facility that help in providing our customers with consistent quality at all times. The company's R&D Department anticipates future needs and works upon them which keeps the company miles ahead of others.
Apart from being a front-runner in the domestic market, the company caters to the vast need of the quality conscious market of the world. The company's Indian clientele include the National Dairy Development Board, Govt. & Private Milk Co-operatives, Dairy Federations, Dairy Farms, Public Sector Undertakings, Multinational Companies etc.
Chadha Alfa Aluminum, Steel and Plastic Cans Demonstration
Why choose Chadha Milk Cans
State of art manufacturing facilities spread over 5.5 Acres
100 % in-house
Dedicated customer care executive for after sales
Best price guarantee with free technical consultancy
Its Lid : Multi-Spot welded brazed Can Lid for the best hygiene.
Capacity Mark on each Can
Extra Band for Protection
Handle for Milk Can: Harmonic, Handles with chamfered bends handles for longer life.
Bottom of Milk Can: Shrink Fitted, MIG Welded with 100% coverage for super strength
Around 1 Million Aluminium Alloy Milk Can sold across the globe