THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
FOR SETTING UP A MINI DAIRY
If you are here, you are already sold on the idea of starting your own small-scale dairy business. As experts in the dairy plant manufacturing industry, we can guide you with the basics of setting up a mini dairy
A mini dairy is a dairy unit for milk producers or entrepreneurs who either have their own source of milk or who can easily collect milk in a limited rural belt and set up a complete unit.
Advantages of a setting up a mini dairy
- You get access to good quality raw milk with your own dairy farm or if you know a reliable local source
- This also ensures delivery of fresh milk to the end consumer
- Cost of labour and processing are lower when the farm to consumer cycle is at small-scale
- Demand for better quality of milk fetches you better price
- With higher margins your payback period is shorter, placing you in a profitable business
Challenges for a mini dairy business
- Availability is not consistent throughout the year as April to November is a lean season for milking production
- More established brands have bigger brand loyalty and access to a bigger geography
- In case you are procuring milk from somewhere else, there could be competition from other existing dairy plants
- For any business, a consistent working capital flow is important. Advance payment for purchasing milk and distribution on credit is inevitable
- Milk is a highly perishable commodity, and to minimise the cost, procurement and sale of milk needs to be a daily activity
At Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd. we have enabled many dairy businesses to set up milk plants, with our machinery and expertise.
For a detailed understanding of various functions involved in milk production for a mini dairy you can attend our Free Webinar or connect with us directly.
During this 120 minutes
You Will Discover
- How to Start a Mini Dairy?
- What Capacity & Process to Start?
- Where Should I Start?
- Who Should you Pitch in to Start?
And you will also get a special Bonus and we will introduce to
7X5 Fundamentals in setting up a mini dairy
Amardeep Singh Chadha
India’s #1 Mentor on starting a Dairy Enterprise.
Amardeep Singh Chadha is a proven name in DAIRY INDUSTRY with 23 years of extensive experience. He coaches budding entrepreneurs, dairy owners to obtain absolute clarity on setting-up a new dairy enterprise or managing existing dairy units.
Having invested so many years in the Industry Mr Chadha has in depth practical knowledge in the area of Milk Quality, Milk Collection, Milk Processing and Milk Marketing and has first hand experience of the issues faced in the dairy industry
His Strategic interventions help his clients to attain confidence and create a practical path for their dairy business.
See below testimonials who have taken coaching and participated in our Dairy Explorer Programs:
©2020 Amardeep Singh Chadha