Get up-to 5% Higher Yield During Ghee & Butter Oil Processing through CENTRIFUGAL SERUM SEPARATORS
SERUM is the water phase obtained during pre-stratification of melted butter during the manufacturing of Ghee/Butter Oil. Serum Separator helps in recovering valuable milk fat from the Serum. Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd. offers Serum Separator in three capacities as per your requirements. Serum separators is a Solid Bowl Centrifugal Separator with large peripheral bowl space for the collection of solid waste/ curd.
- Available in three capacity: 1000 LPH, Model: SR AEO-1
- 3000 LPH, Model: SR AEO-3
- 5000 LPH, Model: SR AEO-5
Important to pre-filter the Serum prior to feeding into Serum Separator at an optimum temperature range of 55-65 deg C.
Chadha Sales Pvt. Ltd. offers you the complete system consisting of Feed Tank, Duplex Pre-Filter, Centrifugal Feed Pump and necessary Pipes & Fittings along with the Serum Separator.
Features of Serum Separators:
- Solid Bowl Construction
- All contacting parts are made of AISI-304
- More space for the milk Solids
- Dynamically balanced complete bowl assembly.
- Discharge of recovered milk fat at the pressure
- Recovery of valuable fat from Serum obtained after pre- stratification of melted butter during ghee or butter oil manufacturing.
- Less load on drainage – drains don’t clog with fat
- Less workload on Effluent Treatment Plant.
- The concentration of fat, less heat energy required for ghee manufacturing.