A milk packing machine is a safe and hygienic approach to packing the milk pouches. This machine operates by creating a pouch, then filling it with milk, and then sealing it. It is also known as a milk bag packaging machine, a milk pouch packing machine, or an Automatic pouch form fill and seal machine. It also comes as a manual milk-packing machine.
Milk is a crucial component of a balanced diet, and we all buy packaged milk every now and then. Have you ever wondered how this packet of milk is being packed and how the packaging machine operates?
If yes, then you are on the right page readers!
Let’s explore some amazing facts about milk-packing machines.
A milk packing machine can be used for various types of milk, such as cow milk, buffalo milk, goat milk, soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk. A milk packing machine can also be used for other liquid dairy products, such as buttermilk, yogurt, cream, or cheese. Basically, wherever the hygiene of the machine is of utmost importance we can use this machine for any free-flow liquids.
There are different types of machines available in the market:-
- Manual Milk Packing Machine- A manual milk packing machine is a type of semi-automatic device that can pack liquid products, such as milk, in pouches or sachets. It usually consists of a filling nozzle that dispenses the liquid product into the pouch and a sealing device that closes the pouch. It can also print the date, batch number, or other information on the pouch.
A manual milk packing machine can pack up to 1000 ml of liquid per pouch and up to 300 pouches per hour.
- Automatic Milk Packing Machine- An automatic milk packing machine is a type of device that can pack liquid products, such as milk, in vertical pouches or lapel pouches. It can fill and seal the pouches with high accuracy and efficiency. It can also print the date, batch number, or other information on the pouches.
An automatic milk packing machine can pack up to 1000 ml of liquid per pouch and up to 2400 pouches per hour.
The milk packing machine price in India is around ₹ 330000 – ₹850000.
Working on a Milk Packing Machine
There are various steps in the working of a milk packing machine, depending upon the type of machine we are talking about.
Some of the common steps that are followed in working the machine are:-
- Forming: The machine forms the film into a pouch by rolling it over a forming plate or a collar. The pouch has an overlap or a lapel at the vertical edge, where the film is sealed by heat or pressure.
- Filling: The machine fills the pouch with milk or other liquid dairy products by using a filling nozzle or a pump. The nozzle of the pump is connected to a tank or a pipe that supplies the liquid product. The quantity and speed of the filling are controlled by a valve, a sensor, or a timer.
- Sealing: The machine seals the pouch at the top and bottom edges by using horizontal sealing jaws. The jaws are heated or sterilized to fuse the film and create an airtight seal. Similarly, there is a verticle selling operation as well. The machine also prints the date, batch number, or other information on the pouch by using an inkjet printer or a stamp.
- Cutting: The machine cuts the pouch into individual packets by using a slicer or a cutter. The packets are then dropped into a conveyor belt or a collection bin for further processing or distribution.
Are you looking for a reliable milk-packing machine manufacturer in India?
Best Milk Packing Machine Manufacturer in India- Chadha Sales
Chadha Sales Pvt Ltd has been serving the dairy business for over 50 years. This Dairy Processing Equipment company, which began in 1948, is a pioneer in the sector. It is one of the best dairy equipment manufacturers. They provide the best in dairy alternative technology to meet the needs of the customer and the consumer through continual innovation and world-class equipment. Their products are well-known for delivering exceptional performance even in the most difficult of circumstances. Their milk pouch packing machine price is also relatively cheaper than their competitors, which significantly benefits them.
A milk packing machine is a device that creates a pouch or sachet, fills it with milk, and then seals it. It’s also known as an automatic milk packing machine, a milk bag packaging machine, or a milk pouch packing machine. The two most common types of milk-packing machines are manual milk-packing machines and automatic milk-packing machines. Moreover, the basic steps followed in the working of this machine include:- forming, filling, sealing, and cutting, depending on the model you select. The machine offers various advantages like ease of operation, safe and hygienic method, and convenient and efficient method, it also offers versatility and flexibility for the milk packaging by allowing different types of milk, such as cow milk, buffalo milk, goat milk, soy milk, almond milk, or coconut milk, to be packed in different sizes, shapes, colors, patterns, and materials of pouches or cartons.
Last but not least, Chadha Sales is the most reliable milk-packing machine manufacturer in India. Their milk packing machine is based on an efficient technology that helps in the packaging of milk in a safe and hygienic manner.
How much does a milk packing machine cost?
The milk packing machine costs around ₹ 330000 – ₹850000 in India.
What is a milk packing machine?
A milk packing machine is a manual or automatic machine that helps in the packaging of the milk in a safe and hygienic manner.
What is the capacity of a milk-packing machine?
The capacity of a milk packing machine varies with the type of machine. For example, the capacity of a manual milk packing machine ranges from 200 to 5000 pouches per hour. Whereas, the capacity of a standard automatic milk packing machine is 1000 ml of liquid per pouch and up to 2400 pouches per hour.
What is the name of the milk pouch packaging material?
The most common material in milk packaging is high-density polyethylene (HDPE), recycling code 2. Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and polyester (PET) are also in use.